Online Viewer of Enchanted Realms Monsters
Eye HorrorOne glance at an eye horror is enough to know its foul and otherworldly nature. An eye horror’s spheroid body is covered in chitinous plates, scales, or leathery flesh. Its great bulging eye sits above a wide, toothy maw, while the smaller eye-stalks that crown its body twist and turn to keep its foes in sight. An eye horror channels extraordinary levels of magical power. Its central eye emits a broad field of energy that can nullify the magic of its foes, while its eye stalks blast those foes with a host of powerful effects.
In addition to the constant effect of the gaze of the central eye, the eye horror can fire two of the following magical eye rays at random, choosing one to two targets it can see.
1. Charm Ray - as axiom (DC:15); duration 1 hour or until attacked by eye horror
2. Paralyzing Ray - resilience save (DC:15) or paralysis; duration d4 rounds
3. Fear Ray - as axiom (single target) (DC:18); duration 2d4 rounds
4. Motion Ray - strength save (DC:12) or suffer -15 movement points; duration 30 minutes
5. Enervation Ray - necrotic damage (d4 pts) agility save (DC:17) to avoid
6. Telekinetic Ray - agility save (DC:19) or be pushed back 40 feet
7. Sleep Ray - judgment save (DC:17) or fall unconscious; duration d4 rounds
8. Petrification Ray - standard (DC:13) petrification process
9. Freezing Ray - like cone of cold (single target)
10. Corrosion Ray - 3d20 acidic (agility modified) range attack
Moreover, if a physical melee target is in an adjacent hex, the the eye horror can attack with its 2d20 toothy bite, in addition to its two ray uses. Moreover, it must face the target, meaning its nullifying effect will turn that direction as well, as such it may or may not choose to attack depending on the circumstances.
|Notes:||Multiple ray attacks
Free melee attack above ray attacks
|Body:||66 ( STR:15, AGIL:12, RESIL:17 )|
|Mind:||30 ( LOGIC:7, PERC:6, JUDG:7 )|
|Spirit:||25 ( WILL:8, FAITH:4, MUSE:5 )|
|Size Category:||Large (+1 to hit)|
|— ATTACK METHOD —|
|Number of d20s:||2|
|Damage:||8 to 9 pts|